Welcome to the Open Source JSF Portlet
Library) Project. This project is part of the overall Portal Open Source Project.
This project hosts development of an integration library to allow JSF
applications to run within a Portlet environment
- build a community of developers who are committed to
increasing the quality of the integration library implementation.
- demonstrate uncompromising commitment to test-first
development and code review for all code coming into the project.
- have a fast turn-around time for getting bug fixes
hands of users.
The features and updates include:
- Support for all three Portlet Modes(VIEW, EDIT and
- Support for the ability to deploy a jsf based portlet
remote portlet.jsf-portlet needs to keep track of request scoped
information to use in jsf lifecyclesjsf-portlet needs to keep track of
request scoped information to use in jsf lifecycleskeep track of
request scoped information to use in jsf lifecycles
- Updated tag library that does not require any
- Support for both client side and server side state
If you would like to keep track of future announcements
additions to the JSF Portlet Bridge, please subscribe to the email@example.com
If you have questions on how to use the JSF Portlet Bridge and other
comments/suggestions/requests, we urge you to join the firstname.lastname@example.org
Binary builds are now available. Download
Learn more about the JSF Portlet Bridge project. Topics include project
roles, governance, and mailing lists.